Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Sorry I have not posted in a while. Today I would like to go over listing your property with me. Hope you like the information and hope to hear from you soon! PS. CEDAR CREEK LAKE IS FULL!

Thanks, Robin

I will recommend a price on a property based on years of experience and knowledge of the real estate market. Be assured that you will receive a Comparative Market Analysis from me which I will review with you and use to help you decide on the best pricing window for your property. I will also outline the best marketing strategy and explain in detail; how my system works. Please remember that today’s REALTORS® are a highly trained group of people, we take yearly training updates in the real estate business. Through the Comparative Market Analysis we can decide upon a price based on the market.

 
These are the items you will need for listing your property:

 

· Listing Agreements

· Property Disclosure Forms

· Copy of property survey

· Copy of current real estate tax bill

· Title Insurance Policy

· Social Security numbers

· Extra key for the lock box

· Drawn floor plans if possible

· Average utility cost for current year

· Neighborhood covenants and restrictions

· List of any items to be excluded from the sale of the property

· Your phone and fax numbers so we can easily reach you to present all offers

 

No comments: