Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Joke or Quote of the Week for Aprils Fools Week!

Fallen!
I recall a time when my son was about 18 months old... I had him strapped in a backpack and was rushing to catch the bus. Apparently I misstepped and fell down an entire flight of stairs, (13 to be exact). I was bruised, bleeding and I had torn my jeans... but my main concern was, naturally for my child.
My fears were alleviated though, when from behind me I heard a gleeful giggle followed by, "Again!"

Inner Peace
"The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started."
So I looked around the house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished....and before getting to my work this morning I finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white, the Bailey's, Kahlua and Wild Turkey, my Prozac, some valium, my cigarettes and a box of chocolates.
You have no idea how freakin good I feel.... You may pass this on to those you feel are in need of Inner Peace...

No comments: