Sunday, March 23, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes

Here are some quotes for you today!

What Does Love Mean???
A group of professional people posed this question to a group of 4 to 8 year-olds, "What does love mean?" The answers they got were broader and deeper than anyone could have imagined. See what you think:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well." ...Tommy - age 6 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore." ...Cindy - age 8 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "My mommy loves me more than anybody. You don't see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night." ...Clare - age 6 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken." ...Elaine - age 5

No comments: